أخر الأخبار

Search for quake victims continues



Around 2,500 volunteers continued to search for earthquake survivors in Ercis, Turkey on Tuesday which was devastated by Sunday's earthquake that has killed 366 people so far. Rescuers worked through the night in darkness and despite the low temperatures in an attempt to reach dozens of people trapped in mounds of broken concrete. Mahir Yatagan, a member of the Turkish volunteer search and rescue organization Akut, told us he planned to continue the search for more quake victims. "2500 people working in this area in two days and so many people we take alive and now we are waiting (for) telephones or (text) mail or something else inside, if they have any telephone and we try (to find them) with dogs," said Yatagan. Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc said on Monday that the quake left 279 people dead and an estimated 1,300 injured. The number had risen to 366 by Tuesday. The northwestern part of the country experienced two earthquakes with a magnitude of 7, which killed about 18,000 people in 1999. By: Nadia Idriss Mayen Al Arabiya with Agencies
كلمات البحث : , , , , , , , ,

أخبار متشابهه

الإعلان عن نظام إلكتروني جديد للتأشيرات
الثلاثاء, أغسطس 15th, 2017
فيلم إمارات الخوف | فيلم وثائقى انتاج الجزيرة
الأربعاء, أغسطس 9th, 2017
لن تصدق كيف تسبب نيمار في كسر حصار السعودية والإمارات المفروض على قطر
الأربعاء, أغسطس 9th, 2017
رؤية جديدة لحل الأزمة الخليجية
الأربعاء, أغسطس 9th, 2017

البحرين والإمارات تفتحان ممرات جوية للطائرات القطرية الأربعاء, أغسطس 9th, 2017

تراجع دول الحصار عن إجراءاتها ضد قطر الأربعاء, أغسطس 9th, 2017

عاجل.. إعفاء مواطني 80 دولة من رسوم تأشيرة الدخول إلى قطر الأربعاء, أغسطس 9th, 2017

فيلم حكاية قطر بعيون أهلها الإثنين, أغسطس 7th, 2017

قطر وتركيا تختتمان مناورات “الاستجابة السريعة” البحرية المشتركة الإثنين, أغسطس 7th, 2017

حرائق في منتجع “الجميرة ” وبرج “النمر” بدبي الإثنين, أغسطس 7th, 2017




اخبار قطر
Designed and developed by akhbarqatar